On August 12, 2009, an event was held in San Francisco’s historic Herbst Theater, entitled “An Evening in Support of the Baha’is of Iran”, to raise awareness about the persecution of the Baha’i community in Iran. Over 1000 attendees, including local dignitaries, government officials, members of the press and others, gathered to support the cause of justice for the community of Iranian Baha’is enduring persistent discrimination and persecution. Iran Press Watch is happy to provide the following links to videos of this program.
- 14 Female Prisoners Express Sympathy for the Family of the Deceased Baha’i and Praising “Her Fight Against Injustice”
- “A Change in Tactics”: Baha’i International Community details “brutal” persecution in Iran
- Three Baha’i Citizens Receive Prison Sentences and Social Sanctions in Sari
- Six Baha’i Women Detained in Hamedan Held in Solitary Confinement, Interrogated, Deprived of “In-Person Visitation”
- Detained Baha’i Mother Remains Missing 24 Days After Arrest